Welcome to our new Boutique Brewery at
The Vegetable Hunter!
Our Boutique Brewery opened in early 2017! We do small batch brewing using fresh and unexpected ingredients. The beer recipes are crafted to complement the food featured in our restaurant. The small size of the brewery allows us to get creative and experiment with unique, high-quality ingredients. We also plan to feature PA malts, hops, fruits, herbs and vegetables.
1. SMASHING PUMPKIN- Autumn seasonal ale with puréed pumpkin, spices, oats and lactose sugar. 5.6% ABV
2. CARA CARA HACIENDA SAISON- Fresh squeezed Cara Cara orange juice and zest. Brewed with Pilsen and wheat. Featuring all German Hallertauer Hops. 5.4% ABV
3. STRAWBERRY RYE OF THE TIGER- Light ale with a hint of fresh strawberries and crisp rye finish. 5.2% ABV
4. NOT IN BRUGES- PATERSBIER (“Light Belgian”): A style not well-known and hard to find in the U.S., a traditional table beer in Trappist monasteries. Low gravity, simple grain bill, and highly attenuative yeast produce a crisp, refreshing. and slightly dry beer perfect for summer. 4.2% ABV
- NEW ENGLAND STYLE DOUBLE IPA
- BOHEMIAN RASPBERRY SAISON