Welcome to our new Boutique Brewery at
The Vegetable Hunter!
Opened in early 2017, we do small batch brewing using fresh and unexpected ingredients. The beer recipes are crafted to complement the food featured in our restaurant. The small size of the brewery allows us to get creative and experiment with unique, high-quality ingredients. We also plan to feature PA malts, hops, fruits, herbs and vegetables.
- SHOCK TREATMENT: Our Summer Stout has a lighter mouthfeel for the warmer months. It’s brewed with oats and is infused with organic bourbon vanilla beans and espresso beans for a caffeine kick. 5.7% ABV
- BLONDIE: Hoppy American blonde ale brewed and dry hopped w/ Citra Hops. Low bitterness and a smooth mouthfeel make this a great warm weather, crushable beer. 5.4% ABV
- 2ND STREET HAZE: North Eastern Style Double IPA. Brewed with wheat and oats. Double dry-hopped with Galxy, Mosaic, and Citra hops. Hazy with a smooth mouthfeel. 8.2% ABV
- APPLE SQUASHER: A Super Saison brewed in collaboration with Mad Chef Craft Brewing in East Petersburg, PA. This saison features PA grown spelt from Deer Creek Malthouse in Glen Mills, PA, roasted butternut squash, and apple cider. 8.4% ABV
- HANGING GARDEN: Grisette brewed with honey and dandelion flowers. Fermented with a saison yeast and then conditioned with brettanomyces and honeysuckle flowers for two months.
- LUST FOR LIFE LAGER: Dry-hopped German style lager. 5.6% ABV